Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wedding Chaos!

Quick post (since I'm at work) but I wanted to at least get something up here!

I am getting married on June 16, 2010. I got engaged Jan. 31 and just set a date a few weeks ago. We were waiting to hear back about our honeymoon and set a date around that. Since then, I have (tentatively) booked a location, DJ, caterer, photographer, videographer, started getting my invites together and purchased more bridal magazines than one knows what to do with!

Last night my fiancee and I went on our 1st cake tasting and so my quest today has been looking at cake designs and trying to hone in on 1-2 ideas instead of 20! :-) We tried Sherry's Cakes and Bakes (sherryscakesandbakes.com)... yum yum yum. She had an assortment of cakes and icings and it was just deliciousness in cake form.

Alright, I'm off for now but will update again soon with more specific details like how we met, got engaged and location information!

429 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment