Saturday, April 18, 2009

I know when I'm getting married... honest

So I realized in my 1st post, I mentioned June 16 for the wedding date... apparently I was distracted because it's def. June 19th... *sigh.

Yesterday we went back to Paper Stock and I ordered an embosser and 2 plates (address and monogram) for our invitations. They aren't terribly expensive and I think will add a really unique look (see their website for more info). I also picked up more potential paper and pool blue envelopes so we can start putting the pieces together. I am really excited about them.

I also taked to my MOH and a few BMs the other day. We're all going to a wedding in a few weeks and might *cross fingers* have a chance to go try on dresses together. I'm having a hard time deciding on colors and styles for them. Black dresses would look really nice but then may be too formal? Will pool blue look nice on everyone? What about styles?!? AHHHH! decisions. And of course, with the color dress comes the choices of possible flowers.. I've started contacting some florists but don't know what direction I want to go yet.

The oven timer is yelling at me... back to non-wedding planning life. Happy Sat. night!

1 comment:

  1. Be sure and take some pictures to show us samples of your work as you make things.

    ReplyDelete