Friday, April 24, 2009

Monogram maniac?!

So I've been trying to compile a ton of ideas... and they all seem to go back to the same 2 ideas.. lights and monograms. My mom was teasing me saying I didn't need to worry about food, tables or people. Give me lights and monogramming and I'd be fine. She's pretty accurate in that.

Here are some more really neat sites that I've stumbled across

Gobos: These are cool plates that go over light kits and can project your monogram on the wall or floor. I think they are neat. They're about $100 a piece and you need the correct lighting kit, but with the right space, you should be able to use them.

Aisle runners: I really like monogrammed aisle runners. I think I've mentioned this site before, but they do custom ones. The prices depend on what you want done. Another good option for you DIY'ers is to look at this blog. She made her own aisle runner. It looks pretty easy and hers turned out so well! I'm in awe. She's amazing. I wish it was a current blog so I could keep up with her. She also had neat table # luminarias and whatnots.

No comments:

Post a Comment